Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:17:14 -0500
Nope, I logged onto my account at Corel using my email address and see
that AfterShot Pro is registered to me as well as some other Corel
products I've owned for years.  Good thing I copied the serial number
from the ordering page and used that to register from the help menu in
the product.

I have to assume that the email is truly lost in the ether since it's
not been filtered out either.  Fortunately, at this point it doesn't matter.

Chuck Norcutt