Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:56:54 +0100
I should make it clear that this is aftershot I am talking about, to get
it for 20 bucks you need to go to the originla link posted by Piers,
select USA and then carry on, you can even register new with your
correct address and country details and for me it just added 1.6 dollars
tax but it worked fine.

Damn this list though, I have no idea why I just bought it - I haven't
even installed it and I have Aperture ;-)

puzzled from switzerland

IanW