Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:40:38 -0600
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012, at 09:06 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
> As for the Corel upgrade pricing. I received the $20 offer for Aftershot
> because I have Paint Shop Pro X4. Just updated to X4 for free. Another
> Corel special. It could be the special pricing is available if you have
> any competitor's software installed.
>
> So, did anyone try Sagelight? (30-day trial) Seems to be a decent 16bit
> editor with a slightly different approach.

I downloaded it on one computer and poked around.  Looks pretty good if
you have slider-itis.  My son went through all of his photos from a
school trip to Spain a couple of years ago and used every filter he
could find in Photoshop to wank the images around and give them a
"signature look", you might say.  I think Sagelight would make such
tasks easier.

That probably sounds like faint praise, but I don't mean it to.  I'm
kind of interested in it.

Joel W.