Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:52:38 +1100
I trawled the net for 'Lomo' presets and found a large selection on offer for
free - some good, some not so. I also save my own and even try and develop new
ones on spec when I have time.
Bringing third party presets in is a bit tricky if you want them organised in
folders - I found a couple of nice techniques on the net.
<http://www.prophotoshow.net/2008/03/21/lightroom-tip-manage-your-presets-like-a-fanatic>

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx