Re: [OM] Unusual Vivitar Item

Subject: Re: [OM] Unusual Vivitar Item
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:15:11 -0000
As it happens that Shopgoodwill lot includes a second set of bellows - a
Kopil Bellowsmat. Can't see what mount anything is designed for, but Kopil
were available in Pentax and Exakta to my certain knowledge. And they also
produced a tilt/shift bellows.

Nikon had several models, of which PB-4 remains the most sought, because it
too provided tilts and shifts.

You can also find Minolta, Mamiya and Contax tilt/shift bellows if you are
prepared to wait, and pay! They are all a bit more than twelve bucks.

And as for the OM slide copier, I didn't notice any Wanted posting from you
here - that would have shaken at least one out of the trees without any
problem, and at an attractive price. (Let me guess, it was before you found
this spiritual home!)

Piers