Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:39:41 -0700
Yes, you are right about that date, and I suspect you are right about
LR4 coming out close to that time frame.

Fortunately (or not, it depends on one's perspective) Since I was forced
to upgrade to CS5, Adobe would not issue me a MAC key for CS3, I now
have the latest version of ACR, so I can use that to develop ORF's until
LR4 is released. I will still download LR4 beta after the LR3 trial runs
out, so I can familiarize myself with how it may work when it is released.

Candace