Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:52:13 -0600
> I can't help but wonder if Adobe will be releasing CS6 about the same time as
> LR4. Hard to imagine they'd let the camera raw improvements of Lightroom
> overshadow ACR in Photoshop. Could be a double-whammy.

Possible. But if you look at how the moneys flow in and then directly
out of Adobe to the actual developers of Photoshop, I'm thinking that
Adobe really doesn't care if you buy Photoshop or not. Lightroom was
what pulled the money back inside the company. Photoshop's release, if
it happens about the same time is more an issue of survival to the
developers.

All good things come to an end. I have no doubt that Photoshop is one
of those things that is teetering on the brink.

AG