Re: [OM] Does Kodak Chapter 11 Mean the End of C-41 Film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does Kodak Chapter 11 Mean the End of C-41 Film?
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:47:55 -0600

I don't know to whom you are talking here. I have no interest whatsoever in
processing color film. I made a couple of R
prints from slides in little plastic tube over 40 years ago. That was more
than enough.

Moose

Another of the usual sopt-on observations here. There are those who have
said since the announcement, "Oh, well, I will just buy the chemistry and
process myself." From someone that has done this professionally on a leve
just higher than home processing, It Sucks!!