Re: [OM] (OT) Need that Positive Energy Again

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Need that Positive Energy Again
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:20:02 -0500
Yep. Tangled fingers again. I don't think there's an aerobic valve. <g> Or it
might have been Mac OSX Lion's spell suggester. That thing gets me from time to
time.

Ben would have a problem on blood thinners because he suffers intermittent nose
bleeds and such. Sometimes they happen when he's up in his room and the staff
is downstairs so doesn't know it's happening. But that's a bridge we'll cross
if we have to.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and prayers. They will have an effect,
I'm quite sure.

--Bob