Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:20:27 -0800
As I remember, Mike Cheney (who produces Qimage) states that Qimage
sends the image to the printer at the native resolution of the printer.
In the case of Epson, I believe that is 720 ppi.  I haven't printed any
images with anything other than Qimage for years.  The only resizing I
do, is for aspect ratio.  One of these days I am going to have to
upgrade to Qimage Ultimate just because I feel that I owe Mike that
much. LOL  It is a long ways from just a Printer Driver these days.
Paul in Portland OR