Re: [OM] Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight editor
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:21:48 -0700
Yes, it is funny how specifically different we all are in our editing
needs.
I do need this feature very much.
Candace

On 1/23/12 2:49 PM, Moose wrote:

  Interesting, how differently we all work. I've been able to do that
since PS4 LE, a photographic lifetime ago. And I'll bet I've used it on
well under 1% of images I've processed. Awfully useful on those
occasions, though. Candace, Chuck, and I'd guess others find four up
comparisons of images really important. I can surely see that if I were
doing portraiture and shooting lots of near duplicates. Me? I almost
never shoot that kind of dups. I do bracket exposures sometimes, but
don't need the side by side comparison. "All I want is the histograms,
ma'am, just the histograms." I can't recall the last time I did a four
up view, until today, that is. :-) Moose