Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:05:04 -0600
That seems to indicate that these programs do essentially what I get in
Elements 6.0.  If I open a folder from a day of shooting, in jpeg list
format, I can select all or part of the list by holding the shift key, then
hit open.  The selected images appear in thumbnails at the bottom of the
screen and as tiled images on the screen.  A double-click on a thumbnail
brings up that image.  You can compare as few or as many as you like.

Am I missing something?

This is my first step in selecting those images worth a further look.  I
then open the selected images in RAW and begin work.  It even allows
multiple images to be loaded into the RAW converter, so that each can be
evaluated, but not side-by-side.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA