Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:12:10 -0500
I guess I wasn't very clear.  BreezeBrowser doesn't rotate images while
in comparison mode.  Hitting the tab key simply changes the tiling of
the images.  Let's say you had two landscape images.  By default
BreezeBrowser opens 2 images in 2 vertically stacked windows.  You may
prefer 2 horizontally stacked windows at first and perhaps the
vertically stacked windows after you've adjusted the size and postioning
of the images within their windows.  It simply places windows of
different aspect ratios over the image.  I thought it did the same thing
with 3 images but doesn't.  I find the 3 window display not very useful
so often select a fourth unrelated image to force it to open four small
windows stacked both horizontally and vertically.

As I said earlier, my version of BreezeBrowser dates from mid-2008.
It's almost 4 years later and I'm sure the current version has likely
added more function somewhere.

Chuck Norcutt