Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:39:47 -0500
Rarely at 100%.  Just large enough that mom can clearly see the eyes are
open and the smiles are smiling.  Since these are likely all shots taken
in a studio or at least over a fairly short period of time the exposure
and focus is probably all the same or at least very similar.  A
*simultaneous* view at say, 25%, is probably more than adequate.

We photogs might like a look at 100% while running through ACR but we're
not going to shock mom with a pixel view. :-)

Chuck Norcutt