Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:26:42 +1100
Sorry Chuck, I don't really agree with this selection process !

It doesn't make sense to force somebody to select the "best" from each group
of 4.  What if the first group of 4 are all "better" than any in the other 2
groups of 4 ?  You've essentially forced the chooser to select 1 good and 2
poor images for the final selection.

...Wayne