Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:48:36 +0100
Piers, I think Chris is just teasing you ;-)

"First I have seen of it, Mike - thanks for the tip. It seems to mimic
Lightroom, Bridge and Elements without their respective database added on.

In looking for references to it, I also found Corel's new Aftershot pro
(which follows Corel's acquisition of Bibble Labs). This seems to have
very similar aims as Sagelight - but with a current offer on price of
USD20 for US buyers available at
http://aftershotpro.com/preferred_pricing.html

Buyers selecting a non-US region on that page will be offered prices of
€50 or GBP50 - BUT you can just select USA for the USD price,
seemingly without any check that region chosen tallies with address
given (registration is required).

Piers"