Re: [OM] More Positive Energy

Subject: Re: [OM] More Positive Energy
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:03:10 -0600
Moose speaks wisely. When my wife was going through various and
assundry surguries for her cancer, this was something that Tom Scales
taught me. It is important to pace ourselves as primary caregivers and
supporters. If we don't learn to take care of ourselves, we end up not
being able to care for them. Most importantly, we must learn how to
shed the stress of the situation. Each of us have our own ways of
doing it.

But Bob, you've been around the block enough times on this, but having
somebody reinforce what you already know is sometimes helpful.

AG