Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] QR plate recommendation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 20:06:46 -0500
Nice clamp.  I think I'd be tempted if there was an anti-twist plate
involved.  I recently converted my Manfrotto stuff to use their
anti-twist plates and that has made a big difference in stability of
vertical shots.  But I don't remember paying this much for them
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/554160-REG/Manfrotto_200PLARCH_14_200PLARCH_14_Architectural_Anti_Twist_Quick.html>

Chuck Norcutt