Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:23:34 +1100
Sometimes essential. In one of those blinding ironies, I have a wife who is the
polar opposite of photogenic. By that I mean that in almost every photo ever
taken of her by anyone, she looks as if she is severely constipated, stiff,
strained and/or startled. I don't know how she does it.
I once took a set of fourteen photos of a family group. Fourteen because I knew
I'd need to. She looked relaxed and happy in one shot of the fourteen. The one
where several other group members had sneezed, blinked, been hit by a
meteorite, whatever.A head transplant was essential. Of course I don't get any
credit for this, merely abuse for fiddling around all day to get a shot.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx