Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Johnny Johnson <theronemmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:28:12 -0500
Thanks for asking Moose! I'm doing fine - thought that I'd sign back in to
see what the true OM experts thought of the rumored OM-D. :-)  I've been in
the market for a mirrorless compact for several years but just hadn't been
sold on what was available so far.  Finally the Nex-7 came along and
included most, if not all, of the features on my wish list so I placed a
pre-order. Of course, it has yet to be delivered and I'd cancel the order
in a second if the OM-D also met the items on my list.

It's good to see that the core group of the List is still here. Do you know
if anyone has heard from Tom Scales recently? I'd guess that his daughters
are off to college by now or married with babies.

Cya,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson