Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:54:33 -0700
Thank you, Chuck. For reading and for enjoying. :-)

My client replied to me last night via email after reading that article.
She told me that when she arrived the next day for her maternity
session, the guy painting the trim was indeed still there, but this time
on all 4's in the doorway of the bathroom. She got a kick out of the
article and was happy that we had ventilation. :-)

The next article will have a bit of info about her maternity session,
and perhaps a picture or two, as she gave me written permission to share
last night. :-)

Candace