Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:24:29 -0500
It turns out that it wasn't actually 87.  That was according to my
digital thermometer which seems to be giving spurious readings of late.
  Or it may just be the location it's in.  I noted that a conventional
mercury bulb thermometer located 10 feet away read 82.  So I moved the
digital to the same location and after a while they were within a degree
of each other.  I thought at first that the digital might have been
catching the afternoon sun but I don't see how.  Can't explain it yet
but, no, it wasn't really that hot.  It was hotter today than the past
week but still quite nice with a strong breeze.  We were in Orlando much
of the past week and the days and nights were all delightful.

Chuck Norcutt