Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:21:16 +0000
Thanks, Chuck.  You brought back memories of our years in Florida.

I didn't think much of Disney, so Orlando held no real attraction for me (it
did for our boys, though), but on reading your post about the temperature and
the delightful days and nights I could bring back the smells and the warmth.

Chris