Re: [OM] My, they work in colour too!

Subject: Re: [OM] My, they work in colour too!
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:21:44 +0200
Hmm, you're probably right. I'm on a Macbook Pro (not the most colour-
acurate monitor in the world) and I scanned these late at night under
warm-ish light, so I probably adjusted them to my eyes at the time. My
VueScan colour process is everything but scientific at this stage.
I'll try again... I hate colour film, but sometimes love the results
it can produce.

Dawid