Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:23:28 -0500
Java and JavaScript have nothing in common except Java in the name.
JavaScript is *not* the Java language but rather a marriage of a (sort
of) Java-like language and HTML.  The JavaScript interpreter execution
is provided by the browser and the implementations between browsers are
not necessarily the same.  In particular, Mozilla invented JavaScript
and Microsoft doesn't always adhere to the "standard".  You might try a
different browser entirely and see what happens there.
see: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javascript>

Chuck Norcutt