Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:28:10 -0500
You're too cynical.  If it could be proved that Amazon had sabotaged
your machine in order to sabotage ebay Amazon would have the most
enormous law suit on their hands that they could possibly imagine.
Large enough to seriously damage the company through direct liability
for damages as well as serious loss of customers (me included).

Look elsewhere for the source of your troubles.

Chuck Norcutt