[OM] Sagelight, ACR, Olympus=No Joy (was "Re: Photo Editing Software --

Subject: [OM] Sagelight, ACR, Olympus=No Joy (was "Re: Photo Editing Software -- Advice Needed... (HELP)!")
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:38:12 -0600
Yes, quite wrong.  ACR can't match Studio color rendition, which I
interpret to be what Olympus designed the camera for.  This is my
biggest beef with DeepPeeve when they review Olympus raw files.  Can't
be bothered to load up Studio.  I have Elements 8.0 and use it as a
fallback when I want to see how ACR does with an image (just about
never).

Joel W.