Re: [OM] Standard lens focal lengths, was: Nathan's PAD 26/1/2012: bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] Standard lens focal lengths, was: Nathan's PAD 26/1/2012: bokeh and high ISO
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:57:40 -0500
You just raised an interesting question in my mind about the utility of
70mm.  I think I'd skip images taken with my 28-80 and 80-200 lenses as
I suspect I'd often be at the beginning or end of those two lenses.  But
my 24-135 walkaround lens might make an interesting test.  I need to
examine a bunch of images taken with that lens and see if the 65-75
range occurs at all and how frequently.  Maybe it really does tend to go
unused.  We'll see.

Chuck Norcutt