Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display, was: Sagelight
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:43:30 -0700
Yes, indeed! LOL, never enough sleep to wake up this tired brain, I
guess. Children? I think you called it. Wrong valley, and I know that!
At least you are paying attention and not as scattered as me. Hooray for
you, now can you just do that for me in all the other scattered areas of
my life?
Candace