Re: [OM] Converting ORFs

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting ORFs
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:06:28 -0600
Master and Studio seem identical for raw conversion, but Studio is a
nicer interface, being a little more LR-like.

Sagelight is just amazing to me in what it can do with some images, but
only if it handles the raw conversion.  If I convert via Studio,
immediately save as TIF and then bring that file up in Sagelight, I
cannot match what Sagelight had just done with the ORF.  Maddening
because in other respects that I've described earlier today it mangles
the image.

Joel W.