Re: [OM] Sagelight, ACR, Olympus=No Joy (was "Re: Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight, ACR, Olympus=No Joy (was "Re: Photo
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:13:09 -0600
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012, at 06:04 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
> Joel are you saying that using Sagelight the resulting tif or whatever
> you output from the ORF isn't as good as from Aftershot? I'm finding the
> preview screen of Sagelight isn't the best but the resulting tif's
> aren't bad.

Aftershot is not something I have used at all.  Maybe it's the next
batter up.

Sagelight converting ORFs from raw does a wonderful with many images but
ruins fine detail somehow.

Studio raw conversion preserves detail perfectly -- clean, crisp, little
to no noise.  But I cannot match Sagelight's look for love or money.

Joel W.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html