Re: [OM] Sagelight

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:18:02 +1300
Piers wrote

> As regards Studio, Candace, not $80 as it has been discontinued ... except
> that the demo is still available, and it can be upgraded to the fully
> working Studio, for much less than that. About $80 less, in fact. Some
> cheapskate posted about it here late last year. To cut a long posting
> short, go to the first posting here:
>
> http://forum.fourthirdsphoto.com/showthread.php?t=64654

Thanks Piers, worked a treat. Having the key there was a bonus.

In fact it may not have been discontinued: I tried my usual trick of cutting
back the URL from the right to see what I could see. Two lots of "permission
denied to list virtual memory" and then I got to Olympus America  and these
URLs

[[
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_downloads.asp?special=
14

Which lead to

Make your selection below:
For information regarding Olympus Studio or
an upgrade key, please email us at
distec@xxxxxxxxxxx. Please click here to learn more
about Olympus Viewer 2 software.

http://support.olympus-imaging.com/ov2download/index/?Lang=ENU

and   https://us.buyolympus.com/   which has stuff for Oly cameras ]]

I was required to uninstall Olympus Viewer before it let me install Studio.

Brian Swale.