Re: [OM] Need help on photographing and selling original artwork

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help on photographing and selling original artwork
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 03:35:36 -0500
That's why copyright has been extended to such a long time; copyright was
originally only 17 years. I am happy its been extended longer. I have a
lot of photos I make money from that I did more than 17 yrs ago, and I'm
still pretty young at 36. I think it should be the artist's lifetime for
work by individual artists like us. Corporate work doesn't need the
current time, which is about 150 years if I remember right.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook