Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Fine Mess
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 14:17:09 +0100
It may be old age pickling my brain but I seem to recall that
Microsoft said they didn't feel Windows xxx (I forget which version,
probably 95 or 98) was ready to be released until there were only
28000 known bugs left... Out of the millions of lines of code it's a
tiny defect rate.
And don't imagine that Apple are any better!
Jez