Re: [OM] (OM) Olympus Studio

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Olympus Studio
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:11:28 -0500
FastStone has very limited editing capability but is designed to pass
images to a higher function editor.  If FastStone alone meets your
requirements or you have another editor that can take over where
FastStone leaves off I'd stick with FastStone.  I know it works well and
it's hard to beat free.

Chuck Norcutt