Re: [OM] Small world, connecting the dots...

Subject: Re: [OM] Small world, connecting the dots...
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:37:56 -0600
You can easily make out Thunder Bay from Isle Royale, as it's only about
14 miles away.  Best view is from Mt. Franklin, named for Benjamin, who
got all of the islands in Superior, or maybe just most of them, for the
USA in the Treaty of Paris.  Isle Royale should probably be Canadian.
But it ain't. Hence Mt. Franklin.

Joel W.