Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:04:32 +0200
Joel,

Your study proves once again how three wildly different lenses produces,
at normal viewing distance, almost identical images. The differences are
so subtle that they only matter to (some) photographers.

People should stop obsessing about lens differences, and focus on
their composition
and light :-)

Dawid