Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:12:53 -0600
> Well, thank you, but it's also hard to screw up with such a beautiful
> subject.  Credit my wife for getting the things to bloom.  This is the
> time of year when my photography habit finally gets me a bit of cred
> with the Mrs.

No such luck for me. We've basically got one plant in the house which
we named "Darwin". It's that survival of the fittist thing.

I had to water the poor plant in her office yesterday. It was one of
those purple-green fuzzy plant things that require prenty of water to
keep it upright. It was layed out on the desk like a squashed spider.

AG