Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:22:38 -0500
I think your images are much too small (at least those we see) to
discuss which lens is sharpest.  You've taken 10MP down to 0.5MP...
essentially thrown away 95% of the information content of the original.

I think they're mighty fine web images and maybe they can be used to
judge color and contrast but not image detail.

Chuck Norcutt