Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:39:11 -0600
While I pretty much agree with Dawid about the format trumps lenses
argument, where I do part ways is in the logistical aspects of shooting the
different formats. I'm usually more than happy to trade image quality for
being able to get the image. For me, this is usually the greater concern.

I've got that nasty itch again aboiut getting a large-format camera. Now
that I've got a decent 4x5 color enlarger, my darkroom is fully equipped
for handling 4x5 in every way. Some of those field cameras are quite small.
I figure that if I'm going to haul a second beastly system around, I might
as well go all the way.

AG