Re: [OM] Going on Safari

Subject: Re: [OM] Going on Safari
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:00:53 -0500
I don't understand the use of a grip for "extended shooting".  I can
understand the grip if you want some better ergonomics for portrait
shooting but the grip only holds 2 batteries.  It contains no more power
than the E-620 with one battery installed and another in your pocket.
And that combo is a whole lot less expensive, less bulky and less weighty.

If you were an event shooter it might save you having to change
batteries in the middle of an important event but even that's not very
likely.

Save yer money.

Chuck Norcutt