Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1, really?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1, really?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:42:15 +0200
I think that leaked image is the real thing, if you ask me... Another
sad attempt at being Retro by Olympus. They shouldn't post it next to
the OM-4Ti like they did, makes it painfully obvious which one was the
real, professional design, and which one was inspired by it.

I'm still curious about what it'll be like when it's formally
announced and in the hands of reviewers though.

Dawid