Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1, really?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1, really?
From: Chris Weir <chris.a.weir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:55:59 +0000
It's made up from 3 (supposedly) genuine snippets, and a bit of
imagination. The snippets have all been posted on the rumours site and do
seem to be genuine. Time will tell. So in whole I suppose it is a fake, but
maybe based on reality. Don't believe the name either.

I think the wilder speculation about performnce is likely to be wrong. If
it has good handling, good viewfinder and improved image quality it has a
chance of success. The small size and weather sealing may be attractive to
some professionals, and high end amateurs who value more than just low high
ISO noise levels.

Chris

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx