Re: [OM] LF Ramblings (was: Re: OM-5D macro comparisons)

Subject: Re: [OM] LF Ramblings (was: Re: OM-5D macro comparisons)
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 15:49:54 +0000
A good field camera, and 2 or 3 lenses will satisfy all those desires, and
may even be hand-holdable. Given the movements available with 4x5, you won't
need as wide or long a set of lenses as you might think. With large image
circles, even moderate wides are really truly wide in terms of what they can
capture.

I think a nice set up would include 90mm, 150mm and/or 210mm. Then maybe add
65~75mm and 300~360mm on the far ends.

I have a 65, 90, 150, 210, and 360 and it covers all I need and then some. A
450 would be nice but that's about all I could imagine needing to add.

(divide focal lengths by 3 for approx 35mm FOV.)

-Ed