Re: [OM] Pythons in Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] Pythons in Florida
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:32:55 -0500
  I agree with your plan Ken but 10 grand may be a bit much. Average
Florida redneck would quit and retire after the first two snakes. $500 a
head would be just right. I read an article recently where the SC Wildlife
people went down to Florida and captured 10 Pythons and brought them back
to a wilderness enclosure on the Savannah River Site property. None
survived the winter. Now if we can just keep the planet from warming up.

Charlie