Re: [OM] Pythons in Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] Pythons in Florida
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 05:55:36 +1100
The problem with this is that it establishes an industry and the hunters tend
to preserve the population. That's happened here with goats and to some extent,
dingoes. Exploit, yes, but why would you actually eradicate a source of income?
In the end, you need true believers. And to raise the bounty as they get rarer.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx