Re: [OM] IMG: Life is not fair

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Life is not fair
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 20:20:59 -0800
Thanks, Chuck  :-).

John, you've got it.  Seattle is known as a very liberal city, but
there's an awful lot of seemingly innocent things I used to be able to
do as a kid in Massachusetts that is banned here today.  You can't even
take your dog to any city beach on-leash.  It's all For Our Own Good,
I'm sure.  Probably to Protect Our Children.  :-(

Oh, well, it made for a funny picture, anyway.

In fairness, there are beaches in the suburbs where dogs can go on-leash
in summer and off-leash in winter.  And one designated off-leash area of
one Seattle city park on the Lake Washington.

--Peter

 > ... but pups can still can his master a walk on the footpath but not
play ball on the beach or take a dip
 > together in the ocean ?
 >
 > jh
 >

 > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Klein" <pklein [at]
threshinc.com> To: "lug" <lug [at] leica-users.org>; <olympus [at]
thomasclausen.net>; <leicareflex [at] freelists.org>