Re: [OM] trouble with my 50-200

Subject: Re: [OM] trouble with my 50-200
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 00:34:02 +0100
For sure your help was precious, now when I'll look at the picture you
sent me for one of the Solstice Exchange, I'll consider it like some
sort of Icon, there is probably some "magic" in it...:)
I'm very glad to have avoided the trip to the repair shop...
Thanks once again
regards
marc
bois-de-villers, Belgium