Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News

Subject: Re: [OM] Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing? - Yahoo! News
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:24:24 +0000
I'll read it with interest, Ken :-)

I can't see that that many pixels is practical for most people, amateur or
professional, because of the size of the RAW files.  I suppose the journo in
the field could use jpgs (perhaps they do), but then why bother with the
facility for RAW capture?

I await your article; that sensor looks bigger than 43, to me.

Chris