Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 14:54:21 -0500
Well, I can't agree with that.  Weather is chaotic and forecasts will
always be subject to error and, sometimes, considerable error.
Likewise, some Italians want to punish the earthquake forecasters who
failed to forecast a major quake with considerable loss of life.  That's
an even bigger mystery than weather.

Chuck Norcutt